Open enrollment begins January 29 at 9:00 am. Please scroll down for class descriptions and online enrollment links. Please note: The T/TH three year old class is full. Please enroll in the M/W class.
Westview Church Preschool Mission:
- Provide a safe place for preschool age children to receive a loving, affirming, Christ-centered learning experience.
Westview Church Preschool Core Values:
- Exemplify Christian values and Biblical principles
- Conduct all preschool activities with honesty, integrity and confidentiality.
- Choose curriculum that encourages the spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of each individual child.
- Provide excellence in staff, curriculum and environment
- Value two-way communication between parents/caregivers and preschool staff.
Westview Church Preschool serves children 3- 5 years old.
The three year old program has two classes, M/W or T/Th mornings from 9:15-11:45. This is a social/emotional learning experience for children who have turned 3 before Sept. 15. Children are encouraged through each interaction while participating in center activities and pre-language experiences.
Enroll T/TH FULL
The 4/5 yr old program also has two classes. The AMPR class meets Mon., Tues., and Thur from 9:00-11:30 and is for children that have turned 4 by Sept. 15. It is a get-ready-for-kindergarten class covering social/emotional interaction, pre-reading and pre-writing skills and overall age appropriate development.
The PMPK class meets Mon- Thurs, from 12:30-3:00 and is also a get-ready-for-kindergarten program which meets one more day than the morning preschool class. During this time we focus on getting ready for kindergarten skills and larger aspects of age appropriate learning. It is recommended that a child have been in preschool for at least one year and/or is an older 4/ younger 5 year old.
You may contact Christy at 987-9954 or christy(at)westview(dot)org for further details.